FEC HELIPORTS WORLDWIDE LTD2017-09-28 13:47:12
FEC Heliports introduce the new HEMS-Station Solar Plus product
The new HEMS-Station Solar Plus consists of the housing for up to 10 HEMS-Star portable lights, a remote lighting controller, complete with solar panel and solar powered illuminated wind cone.
The FEC Heliport's HEMS-Station® is designed to securely house and charge HEMS-Star® portable helipad lights adjacent to designated helipads and can be mounted either inside a building or externally to a wall, post or floor mounting frame.
4 units have already been sold to a UK Air Ambulance operator for designated helipads in rural districts. These units are completely autonomous and include an Illuminated wind cone and solar power source.
The system can be installed within a couple of days and are ready to use immediately.
• HEMS-Station® can accommodate and charge up to 10 HEMS-Star® or MIL-Star® battery lights keeping them fully charged and ready for immediate deployment.
• HEMS-Station® can be powered from a 110 - 230V AC mains supply or a solar array or wind turbine or any combination of the above, automatically switching to the lowest cost/greenest source of supply.
• All units incorporate mains powered, thermostatically controlled cabinet heater to combat condensation.
• The HEMS-Station is fitted with an internal cabinet light to make night time operation easier and safer. The cabinet light runs from its own internal battery and charger ensuring up to 3 hours continuous running on battery alone.
• A 'Spike Rack' is mounted in the enclosure door holding up to 10 ground spikes which can be quickly fixed to HEMS-Star® or MIL-Star® lights for deployment in difficult topology (e.g. long grass).
• Powder coated steel enclosure and door with IP65 rating.
• Twin locks with matching keys
• All internal metalwork and fixings are A2 stainless steel.
• The standard method of fixing is directly to a wall. Optionally both post mounting and a floor standing frame can be supplied.