World Security Report2018-06-14 07:28:16
Against the backdrop of significantly intensified nepharious drone activity in the Middle East. DroneShield has announced that it has received an order for 70 units of its DroneGun™ tactical jammer product for use by the Ministry of Defence of a major Middle Eastern country.
Among the dozens of reported drone attacks reported in the region since the beginning of the year were the following:
• Israel was reported to have intercepted an Iranian drone.
• UAE was reported to have intercepted an Iranian drone.
• Yemen’s Houthi rebels were reported to have attacked a Saudi Aramco facility.
• Saudi Arabia was reported to have shot down (using conventional small arms) a drone in the vicinity of a royal palace.
• An attempt to attack a Saudi Arabian airport with a terrorist drone was reported.
This is the largest known order for tactical drone mitigation equipment in the history of the industry, with an approximate value of $3,200,000.
Image: His Excellency President of France Emmanuel Macron, French Minister of the Armed Forces Florence Parly, and the Chief of Staff of the Army Jean-Pierre Bosser review DroneGun Tactical at French Army Camp Mourmelon
For more information contact: