World Security Report2018-07-26 09:11:56
CNL Software announced the release of IPSecurityCenter™ V5.7. The release includes many feature enhancements that increase performance and reduce operational response times in large-scale, multi-sited and mission critical deployments of IPSecurityCenter. These improvements also benefit those in the transportation, corporate security and public safety markets.
““We continue to invest heavily in developing the features that customers, partners and industry leaders inspire us to create” commented Simon Knightley, CTO at CNL Software. “We listen to our customers and understand what is important to them. Their ideas help us to innovate new ways to support them in making the GSOC a faster and more effective hub for all mission critical security and life safety related activity. They want their control rooms to see more, act faster and collaborate better throughout the whole organization, which we help them to achieve using IPSecurityCenter V5.7.”
The V5.7 release differentiates CNL Software from other PSIM vendors and establishes IPSecurityCenter as the first choice PSIM solution for large scale, Government security programs, critical infrastructure and facilities protection. Some of the main enhancements within the release include;
- More scalable for larger deployments - Enhancements support greater control over large scale federated solutions, driving tightly managed GSOC operations.
- Faster and more responsive - Improvements include faster access to historic alarm data with fewer clicks and rapid access to video from remote locations.
- Support for 64-bit video - ensuring IPSecurityCenter leverages the latest developments in video-technology and multi-thread processing for faster and more scalable solutions.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ready security platform - Enhancements ensure that IPSecurityCenter is ready for the most demanding compliance processes, with security features such two-factor authentication to ensure there are no unauthorized changes to the system.
- Improved decision support - Developments include new visually stunning interactive dashboards that allow operators to access key performance indicators in real time using customizable device that can highlight alarm, human, and machine data.