Reports to: Managing Director
Type: Full time
Date: October 2018
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
The Company: MARSS develops innovative marine and land-based systems for asset protection and lifesaving.
Our technology leadership is founded on over 10 years of research and development collaboration with the European Union, defense agencies, NATO, academia and industry.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment, which is both challenging and rewarding. We are committed to creating an environment and culture that encourages creativity, continuous learning and individual responsibility to solve problems, add value and achieve professional growth.
As a member of the MARSS team you will enjoy the flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit found in small start-up company, supported by the safety and professional growth opportunities that comes with over 10 years of successful operations.
We are looking for a quietly confident individual to provide Project Management leadership to ensure the successful delivery of integrated systems from concept through installation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing installation and testing of equipment plus delivery of integrated safety and security systems to our clients. These systems can include networked radars, sonars, thermal imaging cameras, servers, specialized touch displays, video walls and much more.
MARSS installations include sea ports, cruise, military and private vessels and land based residences and assets located all over the world.
Given the nature of our flexible team and fast-moving environment, the range of responsibilities is wide and provides an opportunity to develop your skills and experience in many areas:
- Study customer requirements and help determine project specifications
- Conduct site surveys and field evaluations
- Write project documentation (FAT, HAT, SAT, system/technical/cable drawings)
- Organize and carry out factory acceptance tests (FAT) of integrated systems prior to shipment
- Organize and carry out Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Provide training
- Supervise installation and commission equipment at customer facilities
- Support in organization of product demonstrations
- Assist the engineering team in development and implementation of system upgrades and new products
- Oversee maintenance of equipment and infrastructure installations at client’s sites
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline: Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Proven working experience as a project engineer / project manager, supporting the delivery of projects from a technical position
- Comfortable with supervising project related work like building racks, setting up control stations, installing sensors, testing the final system etc.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Resourcefulness and flexibility to get the job done, sometimes in challenging
- Good under pressure and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the situation
- Native English speaker or C2 proficiency. Arabic speaking is beneficial but not a
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Must be able to work independently as well as with different levels of management and staff, both internally and externally
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, circuit diagrams and system specifications
- Understanding of fundamental networking topics such as TCP/IP, basic ping tests,
routers, switches, port forwarding, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
- Must be willing to travel and work extended hours if the situation requires it
- This position is based in the Monaco
- Knowledge of specialized radar, infrared, thermal imaging or sonar
- Experienced in security domains
- Knowledge of command & control software
- Experience managing projects for military customers
- Knowledge of Linux administration will also count in your favor. Experience in system
security and networking also an advantage
Please send your CV including at least 3 references to Ms. Silje Jahr:
Le Beau Rivage
9 Av. d'Ostende
For more information contact:
9 Avenue d'Ostende
Tel: +377 93 50 52 22